Tax Preparation – Business & Individual
When you hire a tax preparer, make sure they:
- Are registered with the IRS to be eligible to prepare your returns.
- Have attended continuing education tax courses so they know the newest year’s rules.
- Can eFile your returns so that your refund, if any, will be returned faster.
- Explain your return to you so that you understand what you are signing. You are ultimately responsible for your own tax return, so it’s essential that you understand it.
Here’s what you get:
- Preparation and e-filing of your individual, corporate, and estate tax returns.
- Tax planning so you can keep more of what you make.
- Representation in case you receive a tax bill or audit notice from any tax agency.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year’s tax liability.
Learn more about our Corporate Tax and Accounting Monthly Agreement.